Friday, December 10, 2010

1st day of exam

today wake up early and prepare to the 1st paper for final-------moral =='''
60 objective questions 2 hr....... i think should be enough time de....
bt.......
the ques so long and nid to read words by word from 1st ques to last ques......
read dao....... wan to fainted @@

after the exam, go bck to my room..... bt dnt hav to mood to study wan to rest for the day.....
after thn hav lunch and go tesco for buy sm stuff.......

thn 530pm go to badminton wif few of my friends......
although is jus 1 hr bt really help to release my tension and my feeling.......

i still need time to forget smth.......
i dnt wan to forget it......
i force to do it.....
i will think it when i was doing nth and b4 i slp i also will think of it......
i jus hav to do revision and make myself to be no time to think of it and concentrate on my final..

i dnt wan my friends to worry about me ......
so, i hav to keep my sadness and bring out happiness out......
hope 1 day i no need to hide my sadness----delete my sadness left happiness.....

end for this post........

No comments:

Post a Comment